Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, June 11, 2010

Ode to Sheep


By Stephanie

The mysteries of sheep
Are known to an exclusive club
We all know what is special
About our furry love
The exquisite downy fur
A carnival to stroke
My words for that sweet mammal
So deep I can but choke
For nothing I can say
To deride my woolen friend
To be by a sheep’s side
And fuck him in his end.


I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this is the best poem ever. And it has an illustration too!


Ug..... I don't know what happened there, it was right side up when I uploaded it. It's 2am, I'll fix it later. you get the gist.

No comments:

Post a Comment